Primary medical and dental service are offered by volunteer board certified Physicians and Dentists, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Dental Hygienists and Assistants.
- Simple, uncomplicated illness (examples: rash, ear infections, urinary tract infections)
- Treatment of some chronic health conditions (diabetes, obesity, hypertension, high cholesterol)
- Limited Gynecological
- Nutrition Classes
- Diabetes Education Classes
- Dental screening, fillings, extractions, cleaning
- Spiritual Support and Prayer (This is spiritual encouragement and the use of basic spiritual disciplines that many find helpful in times of need. )
Volunteers will listen, pray with you, and offer insight from the Bible to those interested and willing to receive this service. Bibles and tracts are also available.
Services NOT Offered
- Emergency Care
- Cancer Biopsy and Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Disease and Testing
- Prescription Filling
- Completing Disability or Other Program Paperwork
- We do not write prescriptions for pain medication, narcotics, sedatives, hypnotics, muscle relaxers or stimulants.
The Clinic serves patients in the Greater Belton and Salado ISD area
- Families at low income or unemployed
- Adults and children who have NO health insurance
- Those who are NOT on Medicaid, Medicare
- Those who are NOT eligible for VA Services
Scheduling a Visit
Please call 254-939-9500 for an appointment. If there isn’t an answer, please leave a message.
The clinic is open on Tuesday from 8:00 am – 12:00 pm for medical appointments only.
The clinic is also open Thursday from 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm for both medical and dental appointments.
All patients are screened for eligibility
For your first visit, you must bring:
- A Picture ID (driver’s license or other photo ID) with current address
- Proof of residence (utility bill, phone bill, etc.) if your ID does not show your current address
- All medicines you are currently taking
- Most recent pay stub OR notarized letter stating:
- Your Employer
- The Hours You Work
- Your Rate of Pay