We express our servant heart through the following core values:
- We value showing the love of Christ through being obedient to God’s word.
- We value every person as made in the image of God.
- We value professionalism in our volunteers.
- We value community and strive to provide consistent, quality care in a safe and loving environment.
- We value an open, sincere, and encouraging environment where volunteers can grow as they serve.
- We value a person’s right to privacy and are committed to confidentiality.
- We value an open door to all in the love of Christ.
Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
We know we love God’s children if we love God and obey his commandments.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
If your gift is to encourage others, be encouraging. If it is giving, give generously. If God has given you leadership ability, take the responsibility seriously. And if you have a gift for showing kindness to others, do it gladly.
A gossip goes around telling secrets, but those who are trustworthy can keep a confidence.
You, then, why do you judge your brother? Or why do you look down on your brother? For we will all stand before God’s judgment seat.
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.